Why I'm Taking Intro to Mass Communication?

I'm taking Intro to Mass Communication because it's a major stepping stone to pave the way for a degree that's multi-faceted. 

Yes,  of course, the class is a requirement for my major, but these last few weeks I feel it's going to help me develop not only my public speaking skills but help me be a better storyteller and maybe inspire others to tell their stories as well. 

Mass Communication is shaping me into being a better producer and consumer of content. The course provides a basic worldview on how we interact the world around us and how the content we create affects the masses. 

I chose this major because Mass Communication is such a broad spectrum and has so much career versatility that you never stop learning because it's always ever-changing. 

I definitely feel that this is such a golden age of communication because we're in the prime of social media and it is changing the way we communicate and create content and that's truly amazing to be a part of. 

Comments